tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE and Maven
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:01:07 GMT
Not sure anymore where the info is but feel free to edit
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-maven-plugin.html to add it.

That said:
Path for deploy = local path (can be target/foo.war for instance). At
this moment you dont have any remote data to help.
Path for undeploy = deployed path = path on the remote host (should be
/folder-on-remote-host/deployment/foo.war for instance). At this
moment you dont need any local data.

Maybe we should rename both vars or even use real id but it is less
human friendly and more volatile depending how you set up instances.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com