tomee-users mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Question on testing JAX-RS
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:31:17 GMT
Hi

Was reading the tests on JAX-RS resources on the TomEE examples page

http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/simple-rest/README.html

Questions:

1. I see that CXF is used to call the JAX-RS resource... is CXF also used
for the resource as well or how does that work? I see it uses
ApplicationComposer in OpenEJB
2. Can I also test CXF JAX-RS filters this way?
3. Can I somehow test WINK based JAX-RS resources and WINK handlers the
same way?

Is the above the recommended way of unit testing JAX-RS resources or are
there any other better/recommended way? Arquillian? If so does anyhow have
any good pages to look at?

Regards
LF

--