tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Getting an exception with the WebSphereUowTransactionManager transaction manager
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 06:52:59 GMT
Not sure it's the best list to ask cause it sounds like Spring
configuration issue.

Spring has some abstraction on top of the transaction manager that makes it
able to handle different containers. At the moment, looks like it's still
configured to lookup the Websphere Transaction manager whereas you are
running on TomEE.

So by just changing the application context to lookup a TomEE Transaction
manager should make it work.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro