tomee-users mailing list archives

From hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Re: jcs jcache tomee changes?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:18:14 GMT
Hi,
side notes are usually important :-)
I'm on 1.7.1.
Did another try on 1.7.2-SNAPSHOT and its working (did├Žnt actually verify
interceptor, but that's not an issue right now).

So I take it that from current implementation, the 2.0 will work on 1.7.2,
but I'll have to stick to the beta-1 if I want to use current release?
If so, it feels quite natural to ask (as many others) if the vote for 1.7.2
soon will be back on. (I noticed there was some issues last time).

BTW, terminating my app gives:

INFO: Shutting down TCP Lateral receiver.
Exception in thread "Thread-62" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/jcs/engine/behavior/ICacheType$CacheType
	at
org.apache.commons.jcs.auxiliary.disk.AbstractDiskCache.getCacheType(AbstractDiskCache.java:577)
	at
org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache.dispose(CompositeCache.java:1345)
	at
org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.freeCache(CompositeCacheManager.java:637)
	at
org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.freeCache(CompositeCacheManager.java:624)
	at
org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager.shutDown(CompositeCacheManager.java:686)
	at
org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCacheManager$ShutdownHook.run(CompositeCacheManager.java:974)
org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.behavior.ICacheType$CacheType
	at
org.apache.openejb.util.classloader.URLClassLoaderFirst.loadClass(URLClassLoaderFirst.java:146)
	... 6 more

br hw