tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: measure session size?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:36:30 GMT
after all this effort you'll maybe be disappointed. For clustering (in
particular tomcat one) what is important is not session size but delta
size and throughoutput. typically if your session does 10M but only
200b are moving between nodes once a user is conencted for instance
this is fine. About 1.5K then it depends as usual of your contraints
and infra. Best way to know is to measure performances and "cost"
(cloud network is not always free for instance). Once you have it you
can compare it to what you would like / what you can accept. There is
no general rule sadly

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com