tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: measure session size?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 18:52:02 GMT
@Karl: if you didnt wrap it just use session fielf of the session you
get (by reflection). Should be serializable

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

> Hello Mark, httpsession does not implement Serializable and tomcat sessionholder does
not. The actual session is not obtainable :(

> Skickat från min iPhone
>
>> 4 feb 2015 kl. 16:52 skrev Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>:
>>
>> did that via a SerlvetFilter and just serialized the session into a byte[] and output
the size. As benefit you also see early on whether you have something which is not properly
Serializable and would fail on a cluster.