tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcs jcache tomee changes?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:15:32 GMT
started to push few changes on it.

If you want to play with the snapshot it is the moment ;)

For memories here is the beans.xml to have:

<beans xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
      http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/beans_1_0.xsd">
  <interceptors>
    <class>org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CacheResultInterceptor</class>
    <class>org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CacheRemoveAllInterceptor</class>
    <class>org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CacheRemoveInterceptor</class>
    <class>org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CachePutInterceptor</class>
  </interceptors>
</beans>

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau