tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.7.1 - no "apps" directory, but mentioned in deployment docs?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:44:14 GMT
Hi

yes.

Point is if you open tomee.xml then you'll see the line allowing it is
commented and name can be changed to ears/ for instance

That said this is a valid complain. You can edit the doc with the
small pencil IIRC, would surely be more efficient if you do it since
you encountered this issue

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com