tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Just curious, what parts of JEE is everyone using?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:08:45 GMT
to defend them a bit JCA API is full of boilerplate (IIRC there is
even a "common-jca" module allowing you to write only "business") so
it is often faster and more efficient (in term of
maintenance/knowledge) to not use them + it allows your app to be
responsible of the injections (and not @Resource) which is for some
teams what is looked for. As usual not the silver bullet

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com