tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcs jcache tomee changes?
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:32:05 GMT
exception comes from the fact caching provider was not closed before
the app is destroyed.

if you want to digg into the code it should be done
org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CacheResolverFactoryImpl#CacheResolverFactoryImpl

issue is if you use the provider with other than cdi usages then cdi
could break the app

Caching.getCachingProvider().close() should fix it (in any @PreDestroy)

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau