tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: : Unable to resolve class "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:02:02 GMT
Hi

tomee.xml uses tomee classloader (typically tomee/lib) so you can define as
much dependencies as you want in your pom it will always be missing.

You can use driver in webapp patten using resources.xml (just change root
tag to resources and put the file in WEB-INF of your war) but for driver I
wouldn't recommand it since it can leak if you undeploy/deploy the webapp.




Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

2015-02-18 17:37 GMT+01:00 Jean André <jean.andre@polymtl.ca>:

> As requested…. Please Help…
>
>
>
> POM contains: <dependency>
>
>                     <groupId>com.oracle</groupId>
>
>                     <artifactId>ojdbc14</artifactId>
>
>                     <scope>provided</scope>
>
>              </dependency>
>
>
>
> And the oracle JDBC contains the class….
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Tomee.xml is:
>
>
>
> <?xml version=*"1.0"* encoding=*"UTF-8"*?>
>
> <tomee>
>
>   <!-- see http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html -->
>
>
>
>   <!-- activate next line to be able to deploy applications in *apps* -->
>
>   <!-- <Deployments *dir*="*apps*" /> -->
>
>
>
>
>
>   <!--                                            -->
>
>   <!-- GESTION DES ANALYSES DE COURS DATASOURCES  -->
>
>   <!--                                            -->
>
>   <!--  RANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED = 2             -->
>
>   <!--  TRANSACTION_READ_UNCOMMITTED = 1          -->
>
>   <!--  TRANSACTION_REPEATABLE_READ = 4           -->
>
>   <!--  TRANSACTION_SERIALIZABLE = 8              -->
>
>   <!--                                            -->
>
>   <Resource id=*"jdbc/AnalyseCoursSage"* type=*"javax.sql.DataSource"*>
>
>      jdbcDriver="oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>      jdbcUrl="jdbc:oracle:thin:@//oratest.polymtl.ca:8282/SAGE_D"
>
>      jtaManaged="true"
>
>      userName="xx"
>
>      password="xx"
>
>      DefaultAutoCommit="false"
>
>      DefaultTransactionIsolation="2"
>
>      InitialSize="5"
>
>      PoolPreparedStatements="true"
>
>     MaxOpenPreparedStatements="20"
>
>   </Resource>
>
>
>
> </tomee>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> GRAVE: FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send the following
> stack trace and this message to users@openejb.apache.org :
>
> *org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException*: Unable to
> resolve class "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(
> *ClassEditor.java:43*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.AbstractConverter.toObject(
> *AbstractConverter.java:86*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditors.getValue(
> *PropertyEditors.java:284*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.RecipeHelper.convert(
> *RecipeHelper.java:172*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.extractConstructorArgs(
> *ObjectRecipe.java:592*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(
> *ObjectRecipe.java:275*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(
> *AbstractRecipe.java:96*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(
> *AbstractRecipe.java:61*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(
> *Assembler.java:2201*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(
> *Assembler.java:501*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> *Assembler.java:420*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(*OpenEJB.java:150*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(*OpenEJB.java:298*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(
> *TomcatLoader.java:253*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.install(
> *ServerListener.java:168*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.lifecycleEvent(
> *ServerListener.java:55*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
> *LifecycleSupport.java:117*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(
> *LifecycleBase.java:90*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(
> *LifecycleBase.java:402*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(
> *LifecycleBase.java:110*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(*Catalina.java:638*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(*Catalina.java:663*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(*Bootstrap.java:280*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(*Bootstrap.java:454*)
>
> Caused by: *java.lang.ClassNotFoundException*:
> "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(*Native Method*)
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(
> *ClassEditor.java:40*)
>
>        ... 27 more
>
>
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance <init>
>
> GRAVE: OpenEJB has encountered a fatal error and cannot be started:
> Assembler failed to build the container system.
>
> *org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException*:
> *org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException*: Unable to
> resolve class "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource": Unable to resolve
> class "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> *Assembler.java:433*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(*OpenEJB.java:150*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(*OpenEJB.java:298*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(
> *TomcatLoader.java:253*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.install(
> *ServerListener.java:168*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.lifecycleEvent(
> *ServerListener.java:55*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
> *LifecycleSupport.java:117*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(
> *LifecycleBase.java:90*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(
> *LifecycleBase.java:402*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(
> *LifecycleBase.java:110*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(*Catalina.java:638*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(*Catalina.java:663*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(*Bootstrap.java:280*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(*Bootstrap.java:454*)
>
> Caused by: *org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException*:
> Unable to resolve class "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(
> *ClassEditor.java:43*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.AbstractConverter.toObject(
> *AbstractConverter.java:86*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditors.getValue(
> *PropertyEditors.java:284*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.RecipeHelper.convert(
> *RecipeHelper.java:172*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.extractConstructorArgs(
> *ObjectRecipe.java:592*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(
> *ObjectRecipe.java:275*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(
> *AbstractRecipe.java:96*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(
> *AbstractRecipe.java:61*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(
> *Assembler.java:2201*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(
> *Assembler.java:501*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> *Assembler.java:420*)
>
>        ... 17 more
>
> Caused by: *java.lang.ClassNotFoundException*:
> "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(*Native Method*)
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(
> *ClassEditor.java:40*)
>
>        ... 27 more
>
>
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener install
>
> GRAVE: TomEE Listener can't start OpenEJB
>
> *org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException*:
> *org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException*: Unable to
> resolve class "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource": Unable to resolve
> class "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> *Assembler.java:433*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(*OpenEJB.java:150*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(*OpenEJB.java:298*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(
> *TomcatLoader.java:253*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.install(
> *ServerListener.java:168*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.lifecycleEvent(
> *ServerListener.java:55*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(
> *LifecycleSupport.java:117*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(
> *LifecycleBase.java:90*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(
> *LifecycleBase.java:402*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(
> *LifecycleBase.java:110*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(*Catalina.java:638*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(*Catalina.java:663*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(*Bootstrap.java:280*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(*Bootstrap.java:454*)
>
> Caused by: *org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException*:
> Unable to resolve class "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(
> *ClassEditor.java:43*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.AbstractConverter.toObject(
> *AbstractConverter.java:86*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditors.getValue(
> *PropertyEditors.java:284*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.RecipeHelper.convert(
> *RecipeHelper.java:172*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.extractConstructorArgs(
> *ObjectRecipe.java:592*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(
> *ObjectRecipe.java:275*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(
> *AbstractRecipe.java:96*)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(
> *AbstractRecipe.java:61*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(
> *Assembler.java:2201*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(
> *Assembler.java:501*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(
> *Assembler.java:420*)
>
>        ... 17 more
>
> Caused by: *java.lang.ClassNotFoundException*:
> "oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource"
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(*Native Method*)
>
>        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(
> *ClassEditor.java:40*)
>
>        ... 27 more
>
>
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
>
> INFOS: Initialization processed in 3864 ms
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService
> startInternal
>
> INFOS: Démarrage du service Catalina
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine
> startInternal
>
> INFOS: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat (TomEE)/7.0.55 (1.7.1)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> init
>
> INFOS: ------------------------- localhost -> /
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
> configureApplication
>
> INFOS: Configuring enterprise application: \\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\ROOT
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AppInfoBuilder build
>
> INFOS: Enterprise application "\\Genie01.polymtl.ca\profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\ROOT"
> loaded.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createApplication
>
> INFOS: Assembling app: \\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\ROOT
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:12 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder initSingleton
>
> INFOS: Existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance():
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@51931956
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:13 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
>
> INFOS: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:13 AM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
>
> INFOS: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:13 AM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
>
> INFOS: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:13 AM org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
>
> INFOS: All injection points were validated successfully.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:13 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
>
> INFOS: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took 327 ms.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:13 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createApplication
>
> INFOS: Deployed Application(path=\\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\ROOT)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:13 AM org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> init
>
> INFOS: ------------------------- localhost -> /AnalyseCoursWeb
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:14 AM
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEEClassLoaderEnricher validateJarFile
>
> AVERTISSEMENT: jar '\\Genie01.polymtl.ca\profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\AnalyseCoursWeb\WEB-INF\lib\hibernate-jpa-2.0-api-1.0.1.Final.jar'
> contains offending class: javax.persistence.Entity. It will be ignored.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:14 AM
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEEClassLoaderEnricher validateJarFile
>
> AVERTISSEMENT: jar '\\Genie01.polymtl.ca\profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\AnalyseCoursWeb\WEB-INF\lib\jboss-transaction-api_1.1_spec-1.0.1.Final.jar'
> contains offending class: javax.transaction.Transaction. It will be ignored.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:14 AM
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEEClassLoaderEnricher validateJarFile
>
> AVERTISSEMENT: jar '\\Genie01.polymtl.ca\profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\AnalyseCoursWeb\WEB-INF\lib\validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar'
> contains offending class: javax.validation.Validation. It will be ignored.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:15 AM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
> configureApplication
>
> INFOS: Configuring enterprise application: \\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\AnalyseCoursWeb
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.config.InitEjbDeployments
> deploy
>
> INFOS: Auto-deploying ejb ListEtatDemandeMapper:
> EjbDeployment(deployment-id=ListEtatDemandeMapper)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
> configureService
>
> INFOS: Configuring Service(id=Default Managed Container, type=Container,
> provider-id=Default Managed Container)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> createContainer
>
> INFOS: Auto-creating a container for bean AnalyseCoursWeb.Comp1253177675:
> Container(type=MANAGED, id=Default Managed Container)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createRecipe
>
> INFOS: Creating Container(id=Default Managed Container)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM
> org.apache.openejb.core.managed.SimplePassivater init
>
> INFOS: Using directory C:\Users\u076826\AppData\Local\Temp for stateful
> session passivation
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
> configureService
>
> INFOS: Configuring Service(id=Default Stateless Container, type=Container,
> provider-id=Default Stateless Container)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> createContainer
>
> INFOS: Auto-creating a container for bean ListEtatDemandeMapper:
> Container(type=STATELESS, id=Default Stateless Container)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createRecipe
>
> INFOS: Creating Container(id=Default Stateless Container)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig deploy
>
> INFOS: Configuring PersistenceUnit(name=AnalyseCoursModel,
> provider=org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
> configureService
>
> INFOS: Configuring Service(id=Default JDBC Database, type=Resource,
> provider-id=Default JDBC Database)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> logAutoCreateResource
>
> INFOS: Auto-creating a Resource with id 'Default JDBC Database' of type
> 'DataSource for 'AnalyseCoursModel'.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:17 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createRecipe
>
> INFOS: Creating Resource(id=Default JDBC Database)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM
> org.apache.tomee.jdbc.TomEEDataSourceCreator$TomEEDataSource readOnly
>
> INFOS: Disabling testOnBorrow since no validation query is provided
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
> configureService
>
> INFOS: Configuring Service(id=Default Unmanaged JDBC Database,
> type=Resource, provider-id=Default Unmanaged JDBC Database)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> logAutoCreateResource
>
> INFOS: Auto-creating a Resource with id 'Default Unmanaged JDBC Database'
> of type 'DataSource for 'AnalyseCoursModel'.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createRecipe
>
> INFOS: Creating Resource(id=Default Unmanaged JDBC Database)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM
> org.apache.tomee.jdbc.TomEEDataSourceCreator$TomEEDataSource readOnly
>
> INFOS: Disabling testOnBorrow since no validation query is provided
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> setJtaDataSource
>
> INFOS: Adjusting PersistenceUnit AnalyseCoursModel <jta-data-source> to
> Resource ID 'Default JDBC Database' from 'jdbc/AnalyseCours.Sage'
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
> setNonJtaDataSource
>
> INFOS: Adjusting PersistenceUnit AnalyseCoursModel <non-jta-data-source>
> to Resource ID 'Default Unmanaged JDBC Database' from 'null'
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AppInfoBuilder build
>
> INFOS: Enterprise application "\\Genie01.polymtl.ca\profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\AnalyseCoursWeb"
> loaded.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:18 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createApplication
>
> INFOS: Assembling app: \\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\AnalyseCoursWeb
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:19 AM org.hibernate.annotations.common.Version
> <clinit>
>
> INFO: HCANN000001: Hibernate Commons Annotations {4.0.2.Final}
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:19 AM org.hibernate.Version logVersion
>
> INFO: HHH000412: Hibernate Core {4.2.18.Final}
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:19 AM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment <clinit>
>
> INFO: HHH000206: hibernate.properties not found
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:19 AM org.hibernate.cfg.Environment
> buildBytecodeProvider
>
> INFO: HHH000021: Bytecode provider name : javassist
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:19 AM org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration configure
>
> INFO: HHH000204: Processing PersistenceUnitInfo [
>
>        name: AnalyseCoursModel
>
>        ...]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:20 AM
> org.hibernate.service.jdbc.connections.internal.ConnectionProviderInitiator
> instantiateExplicitConnectionProvider
>
> INFO: HHH000130: Instantiating explicit connection provider:
> org.hibernate.ejb.connection.InjectedDataSourceConnectionProvider
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:21 AM org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect <init>
>
> INFO: HHH000400: Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle10gDialect
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:22 AM
> org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.TransactionFactoryInitiator
> initiateService
>
> INFO: HHH000268: Transaction strategy:
> org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.jta.CMTTransactionFactory
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:22 AM
> org.hibernate.hql.internal.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory <init>
>
> INFO: HHH000397: Using ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:22 AM org.hibernate.validator.internal.util.Version
> <clinit>
>
> INFO: HV000001: Hibernate Validator 4.3.2.Final
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.ReloadableEntityManagerFactory
> createDelegate
>
> INFOS: PersistenceUnit(name=AnalyseCoursModel,
> provider=org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence) - provider time 6049ms
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder bind
>
> INFOS: Jndi(name=ListEtatDemandeMapperLocalBean) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=ListEtatDemandeMapper)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder bind
>
> INFOS:
> Jndi(name=global/AnalyseCoursWeb/ListEtatDemandeMapper!ca.polymtl.analysecours.service.sage.ListEtatDemandeMapper)
> --> Ejb(deployment-id=ListEtatDemandeMapper)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM
> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.JndiBuilder bind
>
> INFOS: Jndi(name=global/AnalyseCoursWeb/ListEtatDemandeMapper) -->
> Ejb(deployment-id=ListEtatDemandeMapper)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder initSingleton
>
> INFOS: Existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance():
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@51931956
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
>
> INFOS: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
>
> INFOS: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
>
> INFOS: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
>
> INFOS: All injection points were validated successfully.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
>
> INFOS: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took 125 ms.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> startEjbs
>
> INFOS: Created Ejb(deployment-id=ListEtatDemandeMapper,
> ejb-name=ListEtatDemandeMapper, container=Default Stateless Container)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> startEjbs
>
> INFOS: Started Ejb(deployment-id=ListEtatDemandeMapper,
> ejb-name=ListEtatDemandeMapper, container=Default Stateless Container)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:24 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createApplication
>
> INFOS: Deployed Application(path=\\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\wtpwebapps\AnalyseCoursWeb)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:25 AM
> org.apache.tomee.myfaces.TomEEMyFacesContainerInitializer addListener
>
> INFOS: Installing
> <listener>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener>
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:25 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getStandardFacesConfig
>
> INFOS: Reading standard config META-INF/standard-faces-config.xml
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:26 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getWebAppFacesConfig
>
> INFOS: Reading config /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:26 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getClassloaderFacesConfig
>
> INFOS: Reading config :
> jar:file:/C:/ProgrammesSupp/TomEE/tomee-1.7.1-plus/apache-tomee-plus-1.7.1/lib/openwebbeans-jsf-1.2.6.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:26 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getClassloaderFacesConfig
>
> INFOS: Reading config :
> jar:file:/C:/ProgrammesSupp/TomEE/tomee-1.7.1-plus/apache-tomee-plus-1.7.1/lib/openwebbeans-el22-1.2.6.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:26 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.DefaultFacesConfigurationProvider
> getClassloaderFacesConfig
>
> INFOS: Reading config : jar:file:////
> Genie01.polymtl.ca/profiles/u076826/Documents/Projets/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp2/wtpwebapps/AnalyseCoursWeb/WEB-INF/lib/primefaces-5.1.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:26 AM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
>
> INFOS: Artifact 'myfaces-api' was found in version '2.2.7' from path
> 'file:/C:/ProgrammesSupp/TomEE/tomee-1.7.1-plus/apache-tomee-plus-1.7.1/lib/myfaces-api-2.2.7.jar'
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:26 AM org.apache.myfaces.config.LogMetaInfUtils
> logArtifact
>
> INFOS: Artifact 'myfaces-impl' was found in version '2.2.7' from path
> 'file:/C:/ProgrammesSupp/TomEE/tomee-1.7.1-plus/apache-tomee-plus-1.7.1/lib/myfaces-impl-2.2.7.jar'
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:26 AM org.apache.myfaces.util.ExternalSpecifications
> isCDIAvailable
>
> INFOS: MyFaces CDI support enabled
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:26 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.spi.impl.DefaultInjectionProviderFactory
> getInjectionProvider
>
> INFOS: Using InjectionProvider
> org.apache.myfaces.spi.impl.CDIAnnotationDelegateInjectionProvider
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM org.apache.myfaces.util.ExternalSpecifications
> isBeanValidationAvailable
>
> INFOS: MyFaces Bean Validation support enabled
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator
> handleSerialFactory
>
> INFOS: Serialization provider : class
> org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.serial.DefaultSerialFactory
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.DefaultLifecycleProviderFactory
> getLifecycleProvider
>
> INFOS: Using LifecycleProvider
> org.apache.myfaces.config.annotation.Tomcat7AnnotationLifecycleProvider
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM
> org.primefaces.webapp.PostConstructApplicationEventListener processEvent
>
> INFOS: Running on PrimeFaces 5.1
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer initFaces
>
> INFOS: ServletContext initialized.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM org.apache.myfaces.util.ExternalSpecifications
> isUnifiedELAvailable
>
> INFOS: MyFaces Unified EL support enabled
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer initFaces
>
> AVERTISSEMENT:
>
>
>
> *******************************************************************
>
> *** WARNING: Apache MyFaces-2 is running in DEVELOPMENT mode.   ***
>
> ***                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^         ***
>
> *** Do NOT deploy to your live server(s) without changing this. ***
>
> *** See Application#getProjectStage() for more information.     ***
>
> *******************************************************************
>
>
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
>
> INFOS: Déploiement du répertoire \\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\webapps\
> Genie01.polymtl.ca de l'application web
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:27 AM org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> init
>
> INFOS: ------------------------- localhost -> /Genie01.polymtl.ca
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.openejb.util.OptionsLog info
>
> INFOS: Using
> 'openejb.default.deployment-module=org.apache.openejb.config.WebModule'
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory
> configureApplication
>
> INFOS: Configuring enterprise application: \\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\webapps\
> Genie01.polymtl.ca
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AppInfoBuilder build
>
> INFOS: Enterprise application "\\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\webapps\
> Genie01.polymtl.ca" loaded.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createApplication
>
> INFOS: Assembling app: \\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\webapps\
> Genie01.polymtl.ca
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder initSingleton
>
> INFOS: Existing thread singleton service in SystemInstance():
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl@51931956
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
>
> INFOS: OpenWebBeans Container is starting...
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
>
> INFOS: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [CdiPlugin]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.webbeans.plugins.PluginLoader startUp
>
> INFOS: Adding OpenWebBeansPlugin : [OpenWebBeansJsfPlugin]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer
> validateInjectionPoints
>
> INFOS: All injection points were validated successfully.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle
> startApplication
>
> INFOS: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took 31 ms.
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
> createApplication
>
> INFOS: Deployed Application(path=\\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\webapps\
> Genie01.polymtl.ca)
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
>
> INFOS: Deployment of web application directory \\Genie01.polymtl.ca
> \profiles\u076826\Documents\Projets\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp2\webapps\
> Genie01.polymtl.ca has finished in 329 ms
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
>
> INFOS: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
>
> INFOS: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:28 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
>
> INFOS: Server startup in 16203 ms
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:49 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
>
> INFOS: No state saving method defined, assuming default server state saving
>
> ------------------3----------------------------
>
> ------------------1----------------------------
>
> ------------------Y----------------------------
>
> Hibernate:
>
>     select
>
>         listetatde0_.anlisetaid as anliseta1_0_,
>
>         listetatde0_.anlisetadeb as anliseta2_0_,
>
>         listetatde0_.anlisetaedi as anliseta3_0_,
>
>         listetatde0_.anlisetapub as anliseta4_0_,
>
>         listetatde0_.anlisetaval as anliseta5_0_,
>
>         listetatde0_."VERSION" as VERSION6_0_
>
>     from
>
>         AN_LIST_ETAT_TB listetatde0_
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:50 AM
> org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper logExceptions
>
> WARN: SQL Error: -5501, SQLState: 42501
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:50 AM
> org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper logExceptions
>
> ERROR: user lacks privilege or object not found: AN_LIST_ETAT_TB
>
> févr. 18, 2015 11:31:50 AM
> org.apache.openejb.core.transaction.EjbTransactionUtil
> *handleSystemException*
>
> GRAVE: *EjbTransactionUtil.handleSystemException*:
> *org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException*: could not prepare statement
>
> *javax.persistence.PersistenceException*:
> *org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException*: could not prepare statement
>
>        at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(
> *AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1387*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.convert(
> *AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:1310*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.getResultList(*QueryImpl.java:277*)
>
>        at
> ca.polymtl.analysecours.service.sage.ListEtatDemandeMapper.findAll(
> *ListEtatDemandeMapper.java:40*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(
> *ReflectionInvocationContext.java:192*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(
> *ReflectionInvocationContext.java:173*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.record(
> *StatsInterceptor.java:181*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.invoke(
> *StatsInterceptor.java:100*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(
> *ReflectionInvocationContext.java:192*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(
> *ReflectionInvocationContext.java:173*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.InterceptorStack.invoke(
> *InterceptorStack.java:85*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer._invoke(
> *StatelessContainer.java:227*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer.invoke(
> *StatelessContainer.java:194*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.synchronizedBusinessMethod(
> *EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:308*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.businessMethod(
> *EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:303*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(
> *EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:92*)
>
>        at org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(
> *BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:308*)
>
>        at
> ca.polymtl.analysecours.service.sage.ListEtatDemandeMapper$$LocalBeanProxy.findAll(ca/polymtl/analysecours/service/sage/ListEtatDemandeMapper.java)
>
>        at
> ca.polymtl.analysecours.web.producer.ProducerReferencesData.getlistEtatsDemande(
> *ProducerReferencesData.java:27*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.apache.webbeans.inject.InjectableMethod.doInjection(
> *InjectableMethod.java:155*)
>
>        at org.apache.webbeans.portable.ProducerMethodProducer.produce(
> *ProducerMethodProducer.java:110*)
>
>        at org.apache.webbeans.portable.AbstractProducer.produce(
> *AbstractProducer.java:182*)
>
>        at org.apache.webbeans.component.AbstractOwbBean.create(
> *AbstractOwbBean.java:121*)
>
>        at org.apache.webbeans.component.ProducerMethodBean.create(
> *ProducerMethodBean.java:117*)
>
>        at org.apache.webbeans.context.creational.BeanInstanceBag.create(
> *BeanInstanceBag.java:76*)
>
>        at org.apache.webbeans.context.AbstractContext.getInstance(
> *AbstractContext.java:160*)
>
>        at org.apache.webbeans.context.AbstractContext.get(
> *AbstractContext.java:125*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.getContextualInstance(
> *NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:100*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.ApplicationScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.getContextualInstance(
> *ApplicationScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:61*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.get(
> *NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:70*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.webbeans.custom.util.List$$OwbNormalScopeProxy0.iterator(java/util/List.java)
>
>        at org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.SelectItemsIterator.hasNext(
> *SelectItemsIterator.java:174*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.renderkit.html.util.SelectItemsUtils.getSelectItemInfoList(
> *SelectItemsUtils.java:67*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.renderkit.html.HtmlSelectableRendererBase.internalRenderSelect(
> *HtmlSelectableRendererBase.java:67*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.renderkit.html.HtmlListboxRendererBase.renderListbox(
> *HtmlListboxRendererBase.java:89*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.renderkit.html.HtmlListboxRendererBase.encodeEnd(
> *HtmlListboxRendererBase.java:74*)
>
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(
> *UIComponentBase.java:674*)
>
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeAll(
> *UIComponentBase.java:554*)
>
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeAll(
> *UIComponentBase.java:550*)
>
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeAll(
> *UIComponentBase.java:550*)
>
>        at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeAll(
> *UIComponentBase.java:550*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage.renderView(
> *FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage.java:1891*)
>
>        at org.apache.myfaces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(
> *ViewHandlerImpl.java:313*)
>
>        at javax.faces.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(
> *ViewHandlerWrapper.java:58*)
>
>        at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(
> *RenderResponseExecutor.java:116*)
>
>        at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(
> *LifecycleImpl.java:267*)
>
>        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(*FacesServlet.java:200*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> *ApplicationFilterChain.java:303*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> *ApplicationFilterChain.java:208*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(
> *WsFilter.java:52*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> *ApplicationFilterChain.java:241*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
> *ApplicationFilterChain.java:208*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
> *StandardWrapperValve.java:220*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
> *StandardContextValve.java:122*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.OpenEJBValve.invoke(
> *OpenEJBValve.java:44*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(
> *AuthenticatorBase.java:501*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(
> *StandardHostValve.java:171*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(
> *ErrorReportValve.java:103*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(
> *AccessLogValve.java:950*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(
> *StandardEngineValve.java:116*)
>
>        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(
> *CoyoteAdapter.java:408*)
>
>        at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(
> *AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1070*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(
> *AbstractProtocol.java:611*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(
> *JIoEndpoint.java:314*)
>
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown
> Source)
>
>        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(
> *TaskThread.java:61*)
>
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> Caused by: *org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException*: could not
> prepare statement
>
>        at
> org.hibernate.exception.internal.SQLExceptionTypeDelegate.convert(
> *SQLExceptionTypeDelegate.java:82*)
>
>        at
> org.hibernate.exception.internal.StandardSQLExceptionConverter.convert(
> *StandardSQLExceptionConverter.java:49*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper.convert(
> *SqlExceptionHelper.java:124*)
>
>        at
> org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl$StatementPreparationTemplate.prepareStatement(
> *StatementPreparerImpl.java:193*)
>
>        at
> org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl.prepareQueryStatement(
> *StatementPreparerImpl.java:157*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.prepareQueryStatement(
> *Loader.java:1881*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.executeQueryStatement(
> *Loader.java:1858*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.executeQueryStatement(
> *Loader.java:1838*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(*Loader.java:906*)
>
>        at
> org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(
> *Loader.java:348*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(*Loader.java:2550*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(*Loader.java:2536*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.listIgnoreQueryCache(
> *Loader.java:2366*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(*Loader.java:2361*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.loader.hql.QueryLoader.list(*QueryLoader.java:495*
> )
>
>        at org.hibernate.hql.internal.ast.QueryTranslatorImpl.list(
> *QueryTranslatorImpl.java:357*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.engine.query.spi.HQLQueryPlan.performList(
> *HQLQueryPlan.java:198*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.internal.SessionImpl.list(*SessionImpl.java:1230*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.internal.QueryImpl.list(*QueryImpl.java:101*)
>
>        at org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl.getResultList(*QueryImpl.java:268*)
>
>        ... 77 more
>
> Caused by: *java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException*: user lacks privilege or
> object not found: AN_LIST_ETAT_TB
>
>        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCUtil.sqlException(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCPreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.ProxyConnection.invoke(
> *ProxyConnection.java:126*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.JdbcInterceptor.invoke(
> *JdbcInterceptor.java:109*)
>
>        at org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DisposableConnectionFacade.invoke(
> *DisposableConnectionFacade.java:80*)
>
>        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy65.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)
>
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.managed.local.ManagedConnection.invokeUnderTransaction(
> *ManagedConnection.java:170*)
>
>        at
> org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.managed.local.ManagedConnection.invoke(
> *ManagedConnection.java:134*)
>
>        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy66.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
>
>        at
> org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl$5.doPrepare(
> *StatementPreparerImpl.java:159*)
>
>        at
> org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.StatementPreparerImpl$StatementPreparationTemplate.prepareStatement(
> *StatementPreparerImpl.java:183*)
>
>        ... 93 more
>
> Caused by: *org.hsqldb.HsqlException*: user lacks privilege or object not
> found: AN_LIST_ETAT_TB
>
>        at org.hsqldb.error.Error.error(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.error.Error.error(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.SchemaManager.getTable(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.readTableName(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.readTableOrSubquery(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadTableReference(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadFromClause(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadTableExpression(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadQuerySpecification(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadSimpleTable(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadQueryPrimary(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadQueryTerm(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadQueryExpressionBody(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.XreadQueryExpression(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserDQL.compileCursorSpecification(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserCommand.compilePart(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.ParserCommand.compileStatement(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.Session.compileStatement(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.StatementManager.compile(Unknown Source)
>
>        at org.hsqldb.Session.execute(Unknown Source)
>
>        ... 112 more
>
>
>
>
>
> *Jean André*
>
> *Software Engineering*
>
> *--*
>
> *Polytechnique Montréal*
>
> *Téléphone : (514) 340-4774*
>
> *Télécopieur : (514) 340-4189*
>
> *Courriel **: jean.andre@polymtl.ca <jean.andre@polymtl.ca>*
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message