tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcs jcache tomee changes?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 08:57:56 GMT
well, if you want to use it from your app it should be as easy as
adding a beans.xml with the list of interceptors to enable
(org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CachePutInterceptor,
org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CacheRemoveAllInterceptor,
org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CacheRemoveInterceptor,
org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.cdi.CacheResultInterceptor)

Issue not relying on CDI 1.1 are:
1) no deterministic ordering for interceptors
2) no way to make it working in containers for free (need container
integration - for tomee it is not a big deal but jcs is not tomee
only)

Does this workaround works for you?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau