tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAAS roles propagation in TomEE
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 09:42:27 GMT
Hi

did you extend org.apache.openejb.core.security.AbstractSecurityService$User
and org.apache.openejb.core.security.AbstractSecurityService$Group in
your realm? that's the config you did but it is uncommon to do it
AFAIK

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

<piercarlo.beghetto@diennea.com>:
> Hello,
>
> i'm on a JAAS authentication realm for a web application on TomEE.
>
> I think I miss a thing in the login process.
>
> I developed my custom LoginModule, configured it and seems work well.
> When i try to log in the user (with HttpServletRequest.login() or LoginContext.login())
all works fine, realm recognize username and password and I get the user's roles setted in
the LoginModule.commit().

> After the login there is a redirect and in the new servlet there is no trace of user
principals or roles principals setted by login.

> I try
>
> -          HttpServletRequest.getRemoteUser()
>
> -          HttpServletRequest.isUserInRole()
>
> -          @RolesAllowed("someroles")
> But in any way I have no trace of the logged user
>

> Here are my configurations:
>
> In context:
> <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm"
>            appName="custom-login"
>            userClassNames="org.apache.openejb.core.security.AbstractSecurityService$User"
>            roleClassNames="org.apache.openejb.core.security.AbstractSecurityService$Group"/>
>

> login.config (in TomEE conf folder):
> custom-login {
>    custom.login.module.package.Module required;
> };
>

> The custom.login.module.package.Module by spec implements LoginModule, and the principals
I set on commit() operation are

    [http://www.magnews.it/uploads/13/46/1346f8efb8ff0b9a009fb40d35f3031d/1361834261_twitter.jpg]
<http://twitter.com/DienneaMagNews>      [http://www.magnews.it/uploads/1b/9d/1b9d890c34589a070a686e0564c6a4c8/1361834314_facebook.jpg]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/MagNews/197617841797>      [http://www.magnews.it/uploads/04/cf/04cf3df25b9d56d8c99e6946efb735cb/1363207242_10.png]