tomee-users mailing list archives

From Yann Blazart <yann.blaz...@bycode.fr>
Subject Re: Just curious, what parts of JEE is everyone using?
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2015 19:16:47 GMT
All of the année too.

But EJB3 Not Only because of Transaction support

First we are forced to use JEE6, sadly ,
Second,  we have Mdb,  use of async methodes,  timer and scheduled,  and
@lock on @singleton and more of that

Ejb remote,  yes it is usefull.
Le 8 févr. 2015 19:41, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <rmannibucau@gmail.com> a écrit
: