tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject measure session size?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 18:59:17 GMT
Hello!

Anyone got some ideas on how to measure session size?

I serialized the JSF sessionmap and it gave some hints but seems not
everything is there. If I CDI scope with Session and put a lot of stuff in
my bean the JSF map does not grow and I can't figure out how to serialize
the session manually...

If anyone knows exactly how viewstate and sessionstate is stored for a
modern CDI/JSF application I would be glad to hear about some internals.

I have no issues - just want to know this so I can keep tabs as my app grows

cheers