tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: measure session size?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:31:43 GMT
OK so I did

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.home}/webapps/myapp/-" {
        permission java.security.AllPermission;

};

https://gist.github.com/karlkilden/51233a012071a8f82c26

It works... Thanks - I was not very comfortable editing the security policy
then again we do hosting and one app per TomEE so it hardly matters anyway.

My session size seems to be 1.5KB I wonder if that's to large for a
clustering setup? I think I will use the JDBC storage one for clustering
and use sticky sessions

cheers