tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karl Kildén <karl.kil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Just curious, what parts of JEE is everyone using?
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 21:55:25 GMT
Hello,

JSF Myfaces 2.2.x
CDI
JAX-RS
JTA
EJB (scheduleing, and JTA access
JBatch
BeanVal
JPA 2.1 (eclipselink)
Servlets & Filters (but very few and local)
Java Mail

Websockets and JCache are really interesting for some upcoming development
but we might go with other non standardized APIs that may or may not share
the backend (esp for websockets).

CDI and Deltaspike is the core of the application EJBs for example could be
replaced with Deltaspike module for Quartz and @Scheduled from deltaspike /
Java EE 7.

Besides Deltaspike Omnifaces, Solr and Primefaces are also heavily used
libraries