tomee-users mailing list archives

From Piercarlo Alberto Beghetto - Diennea <piercarlo.beghe...@diennea.com>
Subject R: JAAS roles propagation in TomEE
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 13:54:52 GMT
Suppose i need to produce some kind of file via maven. I'm trying in NetBeans.
When done, I'll share that.

Piercarlo Alberto Beghetto
Developer @ Diennea - MagNews
Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 967
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Romain Manni-Bucau [mailto:rmannibucau@gmail.com]
Inviato: venerdì 6 febbraio 2015 11:14
A: users@tomee.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: JAAS roles propagation in TomEE

Hi

can you share a sample we can run (mvn packahe tomee:run + GET /demo would be great)?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

<piercarlo.beghetto@diennea.com>:
> I tried.
>
> I started with two classes, RolePrincipal and UserPrincipal
> implementing simply java.security.Principal
>
> And with conf
>
> <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JAASRealm"
>            appName="custom-login"
>            userClassNames="custom.login.module.package.UserPrincipal "
>            roleClassNames="custom.login.module.package.RolePrincipal
> "/>
>
> but it run in the same way.
> Looking in some examples I found that alternative solution, was a try.
>

> Piercarlo Alberto Beghetto
> Developer @ Diennea - MagNews
> Tel.: (+39) 0546 066100 - Int. 967
> Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

all works fine, realm recognize username and password and I get the user's roles setted in
the LoginModule.commit().

>> After the login there is a redirect and in the new servlet there is no trace of user
principals or roles principals setted by login.

    [http://www.magnews.it/uploads/13/46/1346f8efb8ff0b9a009fb40d35f3031d/1361834261_twitter.jpg]
<http://twitter.com/DienneaMagNews>      [http://www.magnews.it/uploads/1b/9d/1b9d890c34589a070a686e0564c6a4c8/1361834314_facebook.jpg]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/MagNews/197617841797>      [http://www.magnews.it/uploads/04/cf/04cf3df25b9d56d8c99e6946efb735cb/1363207242_10.png]
<http://www.magnews.it/it/iscriviti-alla-newsletter>