tomee-users mailing list archives

From karl.kil...@gmail.com
Subject Re: measure session size?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 18:59:58 GMT
Tried it, tomcat kills the thread and logs a security something exception. Guess i would need
to turn off security manager

Skickat från min iPhone

> 4 feb 2015 kl. 19:52 skrev Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>
> @Karl: if you didnt wrap it just use session fielf of the session you
> get (by reflection). Should be serializable
>

> Romain Manni-Bucau
> @rmannibucau
> http://www.tomitribe.com
> http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
> https://github.com/rmannibucau

>> Hello Mark, httpsession does not implement Serializable and tomcat sessionholder
does not. The actual session is not obtainable :(

>> Skickat från min iPhone
>>
>>> 4 feb 2015 kl. 16:52 skrev Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de>:
>>>
>>> did that via a SerlvetFilter and just serialized the session into a byte[] and
output the size. As benefit you also see early on whether you have something which is not
properly Serializable and would fail on a cluster.