tomee-users mailing list archives

From cfnz <...@hill-labs.co.nz>
Subject Re: AnnotationFinder failed - where to start?
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 08:23:44 GMT
Thanks for that.

I updated the openejb-core dependancy to 7.0.0-SNAPSHOT, but then got a
"Missing artifact
org.apache.openwebbeans:openwebbeans-ee-common:jar:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT" error.
(The openejb-core dependancy version of 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT was from the examples
pages.)

I am using the Apache Snapshot Repository as from the examples, but
navigating to the
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans-web/1.6.0-SNAPSHOT/
<https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans-web/1.6.0-SNAPSHOT/>

location there seems to be no jars there.

Just a query on your comment, when you say "the cause is logged normally"
what exactly do you mean? Is it logged other than to the console? I was just
wondering if I can find which one of my classes caused the exception that
stopped the AnnotationFinder.

Thanks Again
Colin