tomee-users mailing list archives

From tonywestonuk <to...@totspics.com>
Subject Re: Permgen issue?
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 13:23:48 GMT
Ok..... the Async Bug, I replicated it in a example app.   If you have
something like the following, this will cause the Webapplication to not be
unloaded correctly, and permgen leak will result.

The problem appears to be with ContextBindings which is part of the vector
of classes in the StandardClassLoader.

This ContextBindings class has a static map of Threads to threadnames....
one of these threads in the map is the Asynchrounous thread that is used to
process the async method.  This is not being unloaded, and so hangs around
preventing the unloading of the webapp.

I think this is a bug in TOMEE, unless you can see a problem with my code
below....

@Singleton
public class MyAsyncService {
	@Inject MyAsyncService asyncService;