tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject ejb-ref for a ejb remote
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:10:24 GMT
hi all.
from the ejb faq of glassfsih i read that for resolve the ejb-ref with a
remote ejb i have to put into glassfish-web.xml or sun-web.xml  the
following snippet of xml

Within sun-web.xml :

  <ejb-ref>
    <ejb-ref-name>fooejbref</ejb-ref-name>
    <jndi-name>corbaname:iiop:host2:3700#Foo</jndi-name>
  </ejb-ref>

like a ejb on the local server .

  @EJB(name="fooejbref")
  private FooRemote fooRemote;

----------------------------------

if you read is  setted the jndi-name with
<*jndi-name>corbaname:iiop:host2:3700#Foo</jndi-name>*

so  if I have multiple instances of the Appserver running and I want to
access a Remote EJB component between them i can resolve the dependencies
of remote ejb .

NOw suppose that i would to make the same thing but with 2 tomee on
different host.

like i can set the ejb-refernece ?

i have to put into META-INF/resources.xml a xml with:

 <ejb-ref>
    <ejb-ref-name>fooejbref</ejb-ref-name>
    <jndi-name>corbaname:hostnameremote/ejb/#Foo</jndi-name>
</ejb-ref>
???????

i would resolve the ejb dependence remote without jndilookup  but with :

@EJB(name="fooejbref")
  private FooRemote fooRemote;

and  EJB-REF where specify the location of tomee and ejb remote.