tomee-users mailing list archives

From Yann BLAZART <yann.blaz...@externe.bnpparibas.com>
Subject ApplicationComposer and CDI jars.
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:41:18 GMT
Hello list.

I'm currently use ApplicationComposer to make my advanced 'unit' tests.

But now I'm facing to a problem :

I'm trying to make some test in a project when I use Vaadin-CDI. In this one I'm making a
test for one RestService

@Module
@Classes(
        cdi = true,
        value = {
                RestApplication.class,
                StatusRestService.class
        })
public WebApp createWebApp() {
    return new WebApp();
}

Vaadin-CDI importing deltaspike. So at start I'm facing to some errors like :
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find beans for Type=class org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.scope.window.WindowBeanHolder
and qualifiers:[]

So I have to add this classe in @Classes, and relaunch test, fail, and add and so one.

Is there anyway to specifiy to ApplicationComposer that I want to include all the deltaspike
jars ?

Thanks.

intended solely for the intended addressees and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error,or are not the intended recipient(s),
please delete it and any copies from your systems and immediately notify
the sender. Any unauthorized view, use that does not comply with its purpose,
dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited. Since the internet
cannot guarantee the integrity of this message which may not be reliable, BNP PARIBAS
(and its subsidiaries) shall not be liable for the message if modified, changed or falsified.

Do not print this message unless it is necessary,consider the environment.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels.
Si vous recevez ce message par erreur ou s'il ne vous est pas destine,
merci de le detruire ainsi que toute copie de votre systeme et d'en avertir
immediatement l'expediteur. Toute lecture non autorisee, toute utilisation de
ce message qui n'est pas conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute
publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite. L'Internet ne permettant pas d'assurer
l'integrite de ce message electronique susceptible d'alteration, BNP Paribas
(et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message dans l'hypothese
ou il aurait ete modifie, deforme ou falsifie.
N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire, pensez a l'environnement.