tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Can't get messages to flow between embedded broker and external broker
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:40:33 GMT
I have a standalone external broker I want all of my TomEE instances to
connect to.

Everything is connected, but messages published to a Topic or Queue on one
JVM don't make it across the bridge to another JVM. Consumers will register
just fine on the external broker (The consumer count goes up) but they do
not get any messages.

Here's my TomEE xbean configuration. Any help is greatly appreciated!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans
xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.8.0.xsd">

<broker
xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
brokerName="tomee2"
persistent="false"
schedulerSupport="false"
enableStatistics="false"
offlineDurableSubscriberTimeout="259200000"
offlineDurableSubscriberTaskSchedule="3600000">

<managementContext>
<managementContext createConnector="false" />
</managementContext>

<networkConnectors>
<!-- Fixed outbound connector to main broker -->
<networkConnector
name="networkConnector_activemq_tomee2"
uri="static:(tcp://localhost:61616/activemq-hawkeye)" />
</networkConnectors>

<transportConnectors>
<transportConnector
name="transportConnector_vm_tomee2"
uri="vm://tomee2" />
<!-- Advertise inbound on multicast so main broker connects back -->
<transportConnector
name="transportConnector_tcp_tomee2"
uri="nio://0.0.0.0:61618"
discoveryUri="multicast://224.6.1.6:61616" />
</transportConnectors>
</broker>
</beans>

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject