tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Re: Can't get messages to flow between embedded broker and external broker
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 22:04:41 GMT
Let me ask this question a different way...

Does anyone have a configuration where they've successfully connected the
embedded broker to an external one and messages flow outbound? I can only
get inbound to work. Any messages produced do not get forwarded to the
external broker.

*Jonathan S. Fisher*
*VP - Information Technology*
*Spring Venture Group*
(o) 913-653-8820

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject