tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Fisher <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 7.0.0 JCache examples
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 02:43:16 GMT
:D You rock for putting this together.

*Jonathan S. Fisher*

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 3:53 PM, sgjava <sgjava@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://github.com/sgjava/jcache-tomee
>
> JCache using TomEE 7.0.0
>
> Provides examples:
>
> o JAX-RS using CDI bean and JCache annotations
> o Stand alone EJB container using CDI bean and JCache annotations
>
> Let me know if this looks good. There are not a lot of working examples out
> there and no TomEE 7 examples.

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for the sole use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the
message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil
penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the
sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from
any computer.