tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Embedded broker is not connecting full duplex to external broker
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:42:23 GMT
Hey guys,

I have the following embedded broker configuration:

<Resource
id="ra/activemq"
type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
BrokerXmlConfig =
broker:(vm://tomee1,network:static:(tcp://external-activemq-instance:61616)?duplex=true)?persistent=true&amp;brokerName=tomee1
ServerUrl = vm://tomee1
datasource =
</Resource>

When I look on the console for
http://external-activemq-instance:8161/admin/network.jsp I do not see a
bridge created for this connection. I *do* see a connection however on the
http://external-activemq-instance:8161/admin/connections.jsp page.

We can get activemq<-->activemq bridges to work bidirectionally no problem,
it seems to be just the embedded broker. We need messages to flow in both
directions. Any idea why this why this would be failing?

*Jonathan S. Fisher*

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject