tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Re: Embedded broker is not connecting full duplex to external broker
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:39:05 GMT
Hmm... does *anyone* have this working? We can't get messages to flow at
all between the embedded broker and the "normal" external broker.

Trying to find a workaround, I was looking through
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/master/activemq-client/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/transport/discovery/multicast/MulticastDiscoveryAgent.java
I'm not seeing any references to duplex either....

Any pointers on how to get embedded/external broker communication working
appreciated. I have a feeling it's likely failing because ActiveMQ can't
advertise interest in destinations...