tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scaling MDBs beyond default 10 limit
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 01:53:51 GMT
sounds correct for me

if you want to run tests and see things clearer, you probably can try this
in your MDB instead

        @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "maxMessagesPerSessions",
propertyValue = "1")

so each MDB will only fetch 1 message at a time

I am not sure if this parameter is related, but it's another one you can
try, if your configuration is not working as expected.

    <Resource id="MyJmsConnectionFactory"
type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
    ResourceAdapter = Default\ JMS\ Resource\ Adapter
    PoolMaxSize = 100
    </Resource>

[]

Leo