tomee-users mailing list archives

From Adam Cornett <adam.corn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 7.0.0 snapshot download url
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:02:45 GMT
You can download snapshots directly from Apache's maven repo here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/tomee/apache-tomee/7.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

The last discussion I've seen regarding a milestone release was 12 August,
I think it is being held until some dependencies (CXF?) are released with
fixes for some blocking issues.