tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Permgen issue?
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 09:58:35 GMT
maybe try with johnzon or jackson as provider to check the behavior is the
same. Clearly johnzon doesnt keep any reference.

About your async: the task is under you control (means the container will
not kill it if it is not done) so you need to cancel it if it is running
while the app is undeployed. This is relatively unlikely in prod but in dev
it happens.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>