tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE embedded classloader behhaviours
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 17:21:48 GMT
Hi Yann,

maven plugin deploys the classpath and src/main/webapp as a webapp where a
uber jar deploys a jar so few differences can happen. What I dont get is
how it uses target\xxxx-webapp-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT\WEB-INF. I would have
expected target\classes instead. Can it be a difference on URLClassLoader
between windows and linux?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>