tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-jcs-jcach getCacheNames not working
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 06:40:49 GMT
Hi,

final CachingProvider cachingProvider = Caching.getCachingProvider();
final CacheManager cacheManager = cachingProvider.getCacheManager();
cacheManager.createCache("c1", new MutableConfiguration<String, String>());
cacheManager.createCache("c2", new MutableConfiguration<String, String>());
final Collection<String> actualNames = new ArrayList<String>(2);
for (final String s : cacheManager.getCacheNames())
{
    actualNames.add(s);
}
assertEquals(2, actualNames.size());
assertEquals(new HashSet<String>(asList("c1", "c2")), new
HashSet<String>(actualNames));
cachingProvider.close();

works fine so you have a setup issue somewhere - or you dont use the
same cache manager.

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>