tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to reference connection factory and queues from code
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 03:06:17 GMT

> "if I read it right, activemq is using name + connection to identify a
> queue
> so referencing the same name and the right connection will do the job"
>
> What is the right connection from EAR client side? Your sample code takes
> care of remote client, what about EAR client code?

All server side code can reuse out of the box server resources, for
destinations (queues, topic) nothing different from using normal server
queues/topics. ConnectionFactory can be defined using a custom resource
(with class-name), I guess for remote connections it can be the best
solution but if parts of your ear are communicating together using local
transport would make smooth to just reuse the same server resources.