tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to reference connection factory and queues from code
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 01:49:32 GMT
Hi

Actually client is not using the server resource for 2 main reasons but you
can define multiple client resources using the id instead of the qualified
name IIRC.
Reasons are:

- way to make it working would be to
-- get a fully remote resource (would be slow and inefficient)
-- guess what you need on client side (would never be adapted)
-- allow you to define client resources on server side (what would be the
point?)
- each client can need a different config depending its needs and usage of
the resource

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>