tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Permgen issue?
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 13:54:19 GMT
ok so 2 cases:
- bug is in tomee when creating the thread -> Ill check it
- bug is due to your task as explained before, for this case you can do
something like:

@Singleton
public class MyAsyncService {
        @Resource SessionContext ctx;
        AtomicReference<Future<?>> future = new AtomicReference<>();

        public Future<Void> doIt(){
                future.set(ctx. getBusinessObject(MyAsyncService.class)
.doItAsync());
                System.out.println("Done");
                return null;
        }

        @Asynchronous
        public void doItAsync(){

                System.out.println("Doing it async");
        }

       @PreDestoy public void cancel()
{ofNullable(future).map(AtomicReference::get).ifPresent(Future::cancel);}
}

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>