tomee-users mailing list archives

From Steve Goldsmith <sgj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-jcs-jcach getCacheNames not working
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:22:27 GMT
I believe the behavior of -all- providers should be the same from a JCache
perspective. I'm not sure why it matters how I create the cache if it's
visible to JCache API getCacheManager().getCache("testCache") then
testCache should show up via getCacheNames. It's not a game changer for me
right now, but what happens when someone relies on the behavior of
getCacheNames?

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 5:40 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Then you suppose it is created if declare which is another not defined
> assumption. Why wouldnt it be lazy?
>
> My point is only you cant rely on what you suppose if you want to stay
> standard and not to say it is good or bad.
> Le 4 sept. 2015 23:09, "Steve Goldsmith" <sgjava@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> > In my mind it should show up even if it's automatically created.
> > On Sep 4, 2015 3:06 PM, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > We can in jcs since we have it but not sure from a API point of view
> what
> > > is better - trying to not use test as an excuse ;)
> > > Le 4 sept. 2015 20:42, "Steve Goldsmith" <sgjava@gmail.com> a écrit
:

> tests
> > > :)

> > > rmannibucau@gmail.com>

> > > config
> > blocking
> écrit
> > :

> > > possible.

> > > écrit

> > > should

> config
> -
> > > even

About
> > > getCacheNames
> ones
> > > jcs

> org.apache.commons.jcs.jcache.JCSCachingProvider
> > > it
to explicitly

=
= new