tomee-users mailing list archives

From Steve Goldsmith <sgj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-jcs-jcach getCacheNames not working
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 16:44:28 GMT
You are doing explicit cache creation. I'm using jcache.ccf in
src/main/resources:

jcs.region.testCache=DC
jcs.region.testCache.cacheattributes=org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes
jcs.region.testCache.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=200001
jcs.region.testCache.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.region.testCache.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true
jcs.region.testCache.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=3600
jcs.region.testCache.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=60
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes=org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.ElementAttributes
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.IsEternal=false
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.MaxLife=600
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.IdleTime=1800
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.IsSpool=true
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.IsRemote=true
jcs.region.testCache.elementattributes.IsLateral=true

Sep 04, 2015 12:02:37 PM
org.apache.commons.jcs.engine.control.CompositeCache <init>
INFO: Constructed cache with name [testCache] and cache attributes [
useLateral = true, useRemote = true, useDisk = true, maxObjs = 100,
maxSpoolPerRun = -1, diskUsagePattern = SWAP, spoolChunkSize = 2 ]

It doesn't appear to pickup my configuration since I'm using
MaxObjects=200001. Is there a different place or name for the ccf?