tomee-users mailing list archives

From Steve Goldsmith <sgj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCache cache manager configuration file
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 14:55:50 GMT
I'm thinking it may be ehcache implementation. I'm going to try Apache JCS
as a provider next and see if I get the same results. It's not a big deal
since the idea of using the annotations is that you do not need to worry
about accessing the cache directly, but for testing, etc. this is required.
It definitely looks like a classloader issue.