tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jim Doyle <rockymtnma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF in TomEE: how to set the disableCNCheck global option?
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 22:17:50 GMT
I corrected that type and still receive the same exception. Now using below.
This is a client error.  My web application is attempting to consume a
remote SOAP service. Same code worked great in TomEE 1.7.1 using the older
version of the JDK.  Updating JDK to latest 1.7/1.8 caused this exception to
manifest.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1">
    <pojo-deployment class-name=&quot;&lt;b>jaxws-application*">
        <properties>
            *cxf.jaxws.properties = disableCNCheck=true*
        </properties>
    </pojo-deployment>
</openejb-jar>