tomee-users mailing list archives

From aibar <aibar.nurla...@ya.ru>
Subject Re: Can't tomee:undeploy ear with tomee-maven-plugin
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2015 17:26:24 GMT
This is tomee plugin config in my ear module pom.xml:
<plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.openejb.maven</groupId>
                <artifactId>tomee-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <user>***</user>
                    <password>***</password>
                    <tomeeHost>***</tomeeHost>

<path>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}.ear</path>
                </configuration>
</plugin>

I'm executing mvn tomee:deploy, it deploys. mvn tomee:undeploy, nothing
happens