tomee-users mailing list archives

From mikaelarhelger <mikaelarhel...@gmail.com>
Subject TomEE vs commercial offering: No need?
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:19:36 GMT
I shall be donating US$5.00 (via PayPal) to anyone (or designated cause via
PayPal) giving me the right answer (because I do not have the answer
myself):

Here <https://goo.gl/AcB2wv>   is a list of requirements received from a
potential user of an Application Server.  They cannot tell us what they are
going to use it for.  This gives me the idea they are being intimidated to
opt for a commercial Application Server perhaps?

I really need help because I do not want them to be lured into a commercial
Application Server ending up paying for things they really do not need.  Any
help really appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

-----
---
Mikael Arhelger