tomee-users mailing list archives

From iannuz <ian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.dbcp.BasicManagedDataSource allocating more than MaxActive connections
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 16:15:27 GMT
Hi,

I finally managed to package the TestApp as you wanted it (mavenized) and
committed to github: https://github.com/iannuz/MyRepo.git

It was my first time on git (I am used to SVN) and I did not find it very
intuitive.. but now the thing seems to be there (and should be public for
you to check it out).

Please have a look at TestApp/README.txt and please note this comment too
"If in \src\test\resources\tomee.xm you uncomment the non XA driver and
comment the XA one there won't be the same leaking."
And as I also say in the README.txt apologies if the "issue" comes from an
error of mine or my bad interpretation of what should happen.

Thanks!!