tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis?
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2015 13:54:01 GMT
Also, to ask Clebert a stupid question... I'm looking at the activemq-ra
project here:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/master/artemis-ra/src/main
And I don't see a rar JCA descriptor file nor the JCA annotations on the
connection classes. Am I missing something obvious?

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Jonathan S. Fisher <
jonathan@springventuregroup.com> wrote:

> Hey Romain, I'm trying to figure out what exactly the javax.resource.spi.DissociatableManagedConnection
> interface is *supposed* to do. Any clues?
>
> As an experiment, I used the ConnectorZ project as a test bed at had it
> implement that method... TomEE still proxied the connection class, so it
> might be a mute point anyway.
>

> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> :), let us know if we can help, I'm a bit time constrained ATM to work on
>> it by myself but can help on G-connector side/behavior so dont hesitate
>>

>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
>> LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Tomitriber
>> <http://www.tomitribe.com>

>> > sorry.. dumb copy & paste.. I meant... Thanks.. it will have to be
>> > researched as part of this *task* when working on it.

>> javax.resource.spi.DissociatableManagedConnection
>> > we
>> If
>> > not

>> > can
>> > side)

>> > https://github.com/rmannibucau> |

>> http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/resource/spi/ConnectionManager.html#allocateConnection(javax.resource.spi.ManagedConnectionFactory,%20javax.resource.spi.ConnectionRequestInfo)

>> > integration
>> > one or
>> maybe

Tomitriber

>> clebert.suconic@gmail.com

should define a

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject