tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 20:47:07 GMT
Alrighty, so keeping the jars in tomee/lib,  I now how this tomee.xml

<Resource
id="ra/activemq"
class-name="org.apache.activemq.artemis.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
</Resource>
<Resource
id="jms/connectionFactory"
type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
ResourceAdapter = ra/activemq
DiscoveryGroupAddress = 224.61.61.6
DiscoveryGroupPort = 61616
</Resource>

Fails with this stack trace:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: must provide either
TransportType or DiscoveryGroupAddress and DiscoveryGroupPort for
ResourceAdapter Connection Factory
at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.createActiveMQConnectionFactory(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:1707)
at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.setup(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:1552)
at
org.apache.activemq.artemis.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.start(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:245)
at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.doCreateResource(Assembler.java:2629)
at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(Assembler.java:2442)
at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:527)
at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:439)
... 17 more

Argh...

*Jonathan S. Fisher*
*VP - Information Technology*
*Spring Venture Group*
(o) 913-653-8820

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
wrote:

> the link in the thread i sent has such a doc. you can also just use
> class-name now (provider is the previous way to do so)
>

> Romain Manni-Bucau
> https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
> <http://www.tomitribe.com>

> jonathan@springventuregroup.com>:
>
> > I unzipped the RAR and put the non-conflicting jars into tomee/lib. I
> also
> > included this service-jar.xml file into tomee/lib
> > http://pastebin.com/HuvqBwsL . My tomee.xml attempts to use this
> > connector:
> > http://pastebin.com/Pr3xZ2KL
> >
> > TomEE fails to start with this message: http://pastebin.com/abgqcHd3 I'm
> > guessing it's not reading the service-jar.xml? Need a hint to proceed, I
> > can't find the docs on the service jar...
> >

> > On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
> rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I guess you have to deploy the rar (using <Deployments /> in tomee.xml)
> > and
> > > configure the resource adapter as explained in this thread
> > >

> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Connect-to-external-non-ActiveMQ-JMS-server-td4676331.html
> > > replacing classes names.
> > >

> > > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > > https://github.com/rmannibucau> |