tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject abusing the TomEE classloader: what order are the loaded in?
Date Sun, 25 Oct 2015 01:24:36 GMT
Hey guys,

I have a library from a 3rd party in my WEB-INF/lib/some.jar. It has a
single bug in it. Is it possible to load one of the classes from somewhere
else?

Another words what I'm asking is, what order does TomEE load classes from
the classpath from or is it even guaranteed to be in a certain order?

Thanks!

-Jonathan

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject