tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Re: Rar Deployment and tomee.xml configuration
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:06:32 GMT
I got a little bit farther by putting this into system.properties (renamed
it):
openejb.connector.jca-file-store.aliases = bucketStore
openejb.connector.jca-file-store.skip-default = true
bucketStore.rootDirectory=/tmp

But now I'm getting a Null injection! Argh! What the deuce am I doing wrong?

Logs show the resource is linked:

Oct 15, 2015 5:02:16 PM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
processResourceRef
INFO: Auto-linking resource-ref 'java:comp/env/bucketStore' in bean
asset-track/asset-track/asset-track.Comp1776931388 to
Resource(id=bucketStore)
Oct 15, 2015 5:02:16 PM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
processResourceRef
INFO: Auto-linking resource-ref 'java:comp/env/bucketStore' in bean
asset-track/asset-track/IdentifiableService to Resource(id=bucketStore)
Oct 15, 2015 5:02:16 PM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
processResourceRef
INFO: Auto-linking resource-ref 'java:comp/env/bucketStore' in bean
asset-track/asset-track/SupportingDocService to Resource(id=bucketStore)
Oct 15, 2015 5:02:16 PM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig deploy
INFO: Configuring PersistenceUnit(name=asset-track,
provider=org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider)
Oct 15, 2015 5:02:16 PM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
logAutoCreateResource
INFO: Auto-creating a Resource with id 'jdbc/asset_trackNonJta' of type
'DataSource for 'asset-track'.
Oct 15, 2015 5:02:16 PM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig deploy
INFO: Configuring Service(id=jdbc/asset_trackNonJta, type=Resource,
provider-id=jdbc/asset_track)
Oct 15, 2015 5:02:16 PM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler
createRecipe
INFO: Creating Resource(id=jdbc/asset_trackNonJta)

What's weird is in IdentifiableService there is not reference to
BucketStore:

@Stateless
@TransactionAttribute(TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRED)
public class IdentifiableService {
@PersistenceContext
private EntityManager em;
}

HElllpppp!!!

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject