tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 20:24:24 GMT
I unzipped the RAR and put the non-conflicting jars into tomee/lib. I also
included this service-jar.xml file into tomee/lib
http://pastebin.com/HuvqBwsL . My tomee.xml attempts to use this connector:
http://pastebin.com/Pr3xZ2KL

TomEE fails to start with this message: http://pastebin.com/abgqcHd3 I'm
guessing it's not reading the service-jar.xml? Need a hint to proceed, I
can't find the docs on the service jar...