tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Rar Deployment and tomee.xml configuration
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:40:09 GMT
Hey guys,

I've read through the mailing list posts on this subject and I _still_
can't get this to work.

I'm trying to deploy Adam Bien's transactional file adapter:
https://github.com/AdamBien/connectorz/tree/master/files to the server

Here's the EJB:

@Stateless
@TransactionAttribute(TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRED)
public class SupportingDocService {
@Inject
private Logger log;
@Resource(name = "ra/files/asset-track")
private BucketStore bucketStore;
}

I've added this to tomee.xml:
<Deployments dir="apps" />

And deployed the jca-file-store.rar to apps/ TomEE unpacks the rar. But how
do you configure it? I need to name the resource "ra/files/asset-track" and
set the rootDirectory property.

--
Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject