tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Fisher" <jonat...@springventuregroup.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Artemis?
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2015 19:34:34 GMT
I was using https://github.com/AdamBien/connectorz Files project as a
testbed. I made the Bucket interface extend
the DissociatableManagedConnection interface and TomEE still proxied it...
oh well.

I'm going to try and have the Artemis MCF expect the interface rather than
the impl class internally and it may fix the problem. The other alternative
that would make TomEE more compatible is to have the proxies extend the
Implementation and implement the connection interface.

*Jonathan S. Fisher*
*VP - Information Technology*
*Spring Venture Group*
(o) 913-653-8820